Becoming a Guest Author is a way to communicate and network with the target audience and share your knowledge with them. By becoming an author, there is good chance of an increase in exposure around the globe online and establishing yourself as an individual brand. By doing so, one can increase the quality traffic to their websites by writing about popular technologies, business ideas, automobile mechanics and many more.
You can write or share your views and experiences about automobile mechanics at autounleash.com
We really welcome the guest authors who can be a part of our community and create a flow of valuable and updated content for the visitors.
Suggestions for Guest Authors – Guidelines/Tips/Do’s and Don’ts
1. One must read the already published articles so as not to waste their valuable time on such articles.
2. Don’t promote your products or services directly in your articles. You can add a little description with your links in your author profile/bio. Conditions Apply.
3. Write as an expert in your field and only write an article in which you are good at. Write now we have four categories – Auto Blogs, Auto News, Reviews, and Upcoming cars in India
4. Don’t write about simple news like a launch of a product or service. It would be great if you can do a little research and then write reviews about that launch.
5. You must add at least one picture in the post which will help people in recognizing you as the quality author. If you don’t want to add pictures, then add it only as a featured image.
6. Do not post pre published content. This will lead to immediate ban and removal of all your post from the website. This will damage your online profile. Similarly you are not allowed to post your guest article on other blog portals and websites.
7. Authors can comment on their articles and can solve any query related to the article.
8. Write on the latest updates, reviews, research, analysis as we want this community is up to date and ahead of the time.
9. You can write a post of 250 to 500 words. Also, more words can be added, if required to add more value to the article.
Possible reasons for the rejection of news articles.
1. Account seems to be unreal or fake in nature. Post your full information in your profile page with your picture. If you want to hide your identity then you must email your Facebook profile at our email id: email@example.com.
2. You are promoting your products and services in the news, blogs and reviews section.
3. Posted a copied content from other site. Don’t waste your time. Be unique and be relevant.
4. Your article is abusive, grammatical errors, low quality content. Take your time and come out with a best post.
5. Writing on a previously written topic. We need fresh news and updates with relevant research and analysis.